WonderWall [//]

The worst day of my life, or rather, one of the worst days of my life.

Considering the fact that I still have a horde of assignments to submit, along with my Graphics work, English Seminar and Freelance Projekt, I can merrily sulk at the thought that the week ahead is gonna be a real bitch.

Any normal mortal might have cracked under the pressures that my circumstances offered, but I'm CK, one incorrigible sonofagun. So naturally, amidst all the fucked up mess I managed to squeeze time out to talk to the gals I know, putting kadalai (groundnuts) knowing that I'm taking the ball with my back against the wall.

And then, amidst all the chaos, deep in conversation with a well-known gal about totally teen stuff, something clicked. We were talking about the days we spent together years ago at Junior High.... the days of awakening.... when we guys discovered that we were no more children, girls were no more enemies, and Kamasutra was not an epic.

We had a rocking time then, a group of completely crazy fellows with our female counterparts, living the Cool life, grooving to the beats of the new generation. We were freshers to the Teen world then. Our adventures, fantasies and the consequences we faced were numerous and gripping....and we all moved ahead with life after the parting of ways occured, forcing the past to the corners of our mind.

We never forgot the old stuff, though. Cuz as they say, there's something about your first slice.

Anyway, this gal pal of mine, who I was talking to, gave me an idea. As mentioned before, I was the writer in our group, a regular helper of hopeless romantics with poems for all times, free of cost. And I write two-bit novels, my pals say they are good, and I haven't gone to the extent of trying to get them recongnised. The gal and I were talking of old times, when she said :"Hey CK....man, why doncha try punching our memories down in ink and paper? You could create a wonderful book, one full of surprises, adventures, and crazy humour!"

"A book?" I asked.

"Yea, a book. As in B.O.O.K, El Dorko!"

A book. Now, maybe I'm crazy, but i knew enough math to figure out that the pains of writing a book would ruin my already overloaded work table, so I promptly said "Naah....thas too much trouble. And we all know what happened, rite?? Wats the book for, then??"

The topic ended there, and after covering a patch of un-kadalied ground, I returned to my table, deep in thought.

I had always considered writing a book on my times at Delhi and Chennai, and her idea seemed to be the perfect opportunity to do the job without making it look autobiographical. Just a teen story, about a bunch of boys and gals, who go through the hurdles of life, full of raw energy and passion, and come to terms with their destiny. Period.

I whipped out a sheet, plucked a pen out from my bag, and wrote the heading : Four Point Noone.

"Hehe, maybe this is gonna be a wild ride"...........
Posted on 9:27 AM by CkisgoD and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 Fellows Swore At This: