<< PoiNtLesS ParagrapH >>

God Bless the guys who hav enough guts to declare their love to a lady......as far as I''m concerned, I'd rather take a Lion for a walk than do IT.

Maybe I'm an introverted, perverted and crazed psycho, or maybe I'm just plain <>....my voice deserts me frequently at the time that I need it the most. Whenever I see HER with that electric smile, springy walk, and piercing gaze of her's, I tend to lose my Voice, my Gait, my Grip, my Foot, my Mind, and my Heart.

Now, considering the basic rules and norms of Anatomy, it would be impossible for a human to survive without the above accessories, but Medical Miracle or not..... she just makes me go 'Gaaaaaaaaaa.....' like a speechless wacko, and I remain there till she leaves, hardly noticing my surroundings....cuz c'mon, man, who CARES??

Loving a gal madly.....so madly that her very sight makes you go to 999th heaven... but being unable to tell her that you do, can be one bitchy experience. After all those days of silent observance....... crazy behavior..... changing interests.... growing attraction and fluctuatig fortunes.... the final 'No' word makes many a guy go reckless, wild and manic.

You know you love a gal when

1. U keep lookin at her, knowing tht its pointless....but still deriving the serene pleasure of seeing her face.

2. U fall down a chaos, blissfully aware that ur mind is fresh and free..... while hearing her voice over the fone.

3. U start crashing from within when she cries...... wanting to hold her and support her.... wiping away her tears.

4. U spend sleepless nights dreaming of her..... anxious about her opinion towards you.

5. U give up ur old habits.....willing to break ur ethos on the hope tht she may like you better.

6. U dread the D-day.....the day of reckoning.....and wonder whether life will ever be the same after that......

This, folks, is love, under my terms.....

The magic tht keeps the world going.
Posted on 10:55 AM by CkisgoD and filed under | 3 Comments »

3 Fellows Swore At This:

Suchi said... @ March 24, 2007 at 9:18 PM

What crap!!!

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but then the comments section was activated, and you want to know what people think about your pointless paragraph. I totally agree with you...it is pointless

"U give up ur old habits.....willing to break ur ethos on the hope tht she may like you better"

You change what is YOU so that some female out there wil like you better for it? "Break your ethos"??? Is anyone worth having at such a cost? Sorry dude, but you definitely need to grow up.

archana reddy said... @ May 8, 2009 at 1:25 AM

yeah! sorry to break it to you..u don't love her...u r crushing on her..u know its love when u wanna be with her when things go to hell!

CkisgoD said... @ May 17, 2009 at 3:27 AM

@Suchi, Archana

This was written ages ago :)

And i guess... i've changed for the better.

I'm pretty less stupid now :P