! Radiohead !


This is one song I never tire of listening... it never gets boring, is crafted out of a single haunting tune, and puts me to sleep every night, wiping away my dire predictions of how tomorrow will be more worse.

 
No Surprises

A heart that's full up like a landfill
A job that slowly kills you
Bruises that won't heal

You look so tired and unhappy
Bring down the government
They don't, they don't speak for us
I'll take a quiet life
A handshake of carbon monoxide

No alarms and no surprises
No alarms and no surprises
No alarms and no surprises
Silent, silent.


Free... peace. :)
Posted on 11:49 PM by CkisgoD and filed under | 4 Comments »

4 Fellows Swore At This:

Anonymous said... @ November 16, 2008 at 12:14 AM

This is one of my favorite tracks man..

Amazing Voice, Potru Music and Gethu lyrics.. Omale Range...

Free..

Vinay said... @ November 16, 2008 at 2:01 AM

Anees generally loads some songs and transfers it to me via bluetooth..there was this really nice song of Radiohead..I liked it so much i downloaded their entire discography but I was utterly disappointed by their music...not my type..but I enjoyed this one song where the vocals is by Microsoft Narrator..that was funny.

CkisgoD said... @ November 17, 2008 at 4:27 AM

@GS

free... heard this is Christopher Nolan's favorite track... his fav bands r Beatles n Radiohead.

CkisgoD said... @ November 17, 2008 at 7:51 AM

@Vinay

yeah, he gets half his load from me... and if there ever was a cell freak, he's one. i hardly use mine,.