The Big Movie Projekt


Its funny, how a guy waits all year for summer vacation to arrive and when it finally does, spends it literally thinking of what to do all the time.

Alright, its not funny. Its crazy. And I for one, clearly have no idea of how to spend my time, so I guess I'm jobless enough to write a post about it. Anyways, I got some options.

I could shift my ass up and down town a bit and actually do a pretty useless jig of In Plant Training, as they call it. Its the shorter version of a longer sentence that goes "parking your bum in some Tech company for a week and collecting a pointless certificate at the end of it all to have a shot at a job you know in your wildest dreams you won't ever get."

Or maybe I could actually roam around with pals to good old hangout spots in Chennai, spending time either eating or kalaaichifying some poor bastard just cuz he's too bored to retort. Or I could try my hand at Football... (pretty late in life, yeah, but hell I'm not playing for a League?!!).

Or I could just ramble on in this damn blog cuz I know GS is reading this... Jeezuz Christ, he must be suicidal.

Or maybe I could try making a movie. Sounds cool when you say it, doesn't it? Makes you sound like Christopher Nolan, with a 2 megapixel camera maybe. But hey, its a start!

Jagan and I came up with this idea mainly, after months of tirelessly watching the best movies in the whole wide world. You see a movie like Requiem For A Dream, you see a movie like Trainspotting, and then you end up seeing a movie like Kuruvi. And then you realize that if Dharani can direct such a lame-ass movie(understatement, its much worse), so can you.

So Jagan came up with this idea, he said "Macha, lets direct a short movie. You know, just for timepass."

I was, like, "You think? Yeah... maybe we can. But we need a better story than Kuruvi and a good camera."

Maybe I sound like a desperate nerd trying to impress readers, but I write stories. Used to, but still can, I guess. So all we needed was a camera..! And a few guys to add up for fun. Turned out our dear friend Ram owned a handycam, something thats still considered high-class in my circle. (Yelai-India)

So then, we decided to give it a shot and direct a pretty serious movie, the story for which is currently under construction. As far as the crew goes, we are open for recruitment...!!!! Its an offer you can't refuse, we give you a job AND a spoof name of a famous Filmmaker. Sounds gr8?? Then join the team...!

He he... maybe we will premiere it at Mouli's house. Only, don't tell him... he'll lock up his gates then.

CREW:

Direction, Story- Sani Ratnam (Mani Ratnam)(Urs truly)(that means ME)

Screenplay- Quentin Cappuccino (Tarantino)(Jagan)

Assistant Director- David Puncture (Fincher)(Dipak)

Cinematography- James Cameraman (Cameron)(Ram)

Music, Soundtrack- Shyam Anderson (Sam Anderson)

Singers- Harish Ration-illaya (Reshammiya)

Producer- Mouli Srinivasan, though we haven't told him the good news yet.

Cheers then... until my next post. Adios.



Posted on 11:03 PM by CkisgoD and filed under | 7 Comments »

7 Fellows Swore At This:

Anonymous said... @ June 3, 2008 at 2:34 AM

yeap.. I am reading it and i really am suicidal.. lol.. anyway after tirelessly watching sitcoms for hours your lame ass posts are pretty good to read man.. anyway give me a role in ur movie :P...When are the auditions??

drr...free... :P

CkisgoD said... @ June 3, 2008 at 2:43 AM

sure thing. mostly the crew ll only be playin the cast too... drr...free... this weekend... lets ensaai

DIPAK RAGAV said... @ June 3, 2008 at 5:46 AM

crew will be playin illa crew only has to play.at most we can get ppl lik harish n ajay(worst case scenario)

CkisgoD said... @ June 3, 2008 at 8:32 AM

lets hope that aint the case, dude. average case scenario... lets put Mooli as hero

Jjkk said... @ June 4, 2008 at 8:24 AM

si man!!.... v r dee indiaanoo guyezz... v hv thu dhoo a movay.... and shut dhee engilees ppls arse up.....dhis iis dha best curew... americaano guys... u waith 4 dha "duudes of india"....
(impact of a nameless italian movie)

CkisgoD said... @ June 4, 2008 at 10:17 PM

Bon Journo... signore..!!!

Anonymous said... @ June 4, 2008 at 11:34 PM

a mooli production and ck direction !?i am that dammn vetti i think i ll sign up!!wat the hell whens the audition?