Legendary


How I Met Your Mom, Season 2, Episode- The Lucky Penny----------

Lily: You don't understand, this is an amazing sale... I've heard about it, but I never knew where it was! We'll all have a wedding dress camp out, it'll be fun!

Barney: I can't go, I've got this thing.

Lily: What thing?

Barney: Uh... Pen*s?

-------------Barney Stinson rocks... all the way.

Legendary.

Free...

Posted on 7:19 AM by CkisgoD and filed under | 5 Comments »

5 Fellows Swore At This:

Anonymous said... @ January 20, 2009 at 11:49 PM

I know.. :) Legen- wait for it..

Anonymous said... @ January 20, 2009 at 11:49 PM

dary.. Legendary..

free..

CkisgoD said... @ January 22, 2009 at 5:37 AM

free...

Jjkk said... @ January 24, 2009 at 7:43 PM

LEGEN....wait 4 it.... and i hope u aren lactose intolerant cos the second part of the word is...... DARY....

LEGENDARY....

CkisgoD said... @ February 1, 2009 at 10:50 PM

free.. :D