Breakthrough

In my pursuit to write something worth reading, never have I faced such a huge void as the one I've been experiencing for the last one year. 2007 wasn't such a kind year to me, I guess. Well, I definitely hope to break the jinx into 08 as I post this piece of crap!

A lot of stuff has been going on ever since I put the hold on my blogging rap.. Country's been going to the dogs as usual.. I've discovered new fields of interests... primarily in Photography and Music.. seems like writing ain't the only thing right now.

A bunch of new philosophies in hand... i come once again to feed the lesser mortals with the fodder their brain needs to keep 'em happily insane.

Cuz hey, you wont believe the predictability of stupidity...!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on 1:08 AM by CkisgoD and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 Fellows Swore At This:

DIPAK RAGAV said... @ April 2, 2008 at 5:51 AM

"country's bein goin to dogs as usual".yup!!.and we r not doin anything to stop it.as usual we r cribbing the same way we hv been doin since time immemorial for us.